Nov 2, 2010

Behold, A child was born

It’s time to celebrate the “Year of New Beginnings” with a


renewed mind to do all things which glorify God. All too often

we celebrate birthdays, holidays, and other milestones that focus

on the individual—not God. We must be mindful that God is the

Creator of all things and without Him NOTHING is possible! His Word

tells us to be on one accord in all that we do.

It was a beautiful sunday, 24 years ago at Uasin Gishu District hospital in the Beautiful town of Eldoret, Kenya That a beautiful, bouncy baby girl was born. They named her Linda Rebecca Masitsa Juma. *tear drop* and the rest is history. *smiley face*

 I just want to give praise and honor to the Lord God Almighty for giving me 24 years of life! Dear God: Thank you!! I am not alive today because am better than anyone or I deserve it. No, Its only by your grace and mercy!! Let this new year of life be different oh father and just let me live according to your will.

Second of all, Big shout out to my Parents (like duh? they are the reason to my existence)...Nuff said. Another big shout out to my grandparents, siblings and the rest of the family. I love ya'll...we definitely aint perfect but at the end of it all...I have yall and we are family.

I think am having a mid-twenties crisis! Like as much as am excited about my bday am also like uuhhmm What? 6 years from being 30 years old? not happenning! I was just 17 yesterday!!!! But am loving it! I kinda have to get used to saying am 24..sigh..WOW, 24 years old! this lil hottie is getting older Ya'll. I am actually going through my photos from when I was barely months old, to when I started walking, kindergarten, primary school ( or as they call it in Obamaland : ELEMENTARY SCHOOL), then highschool then now ( eeek). Memories, memories, I gotta admit I was such A cute kiddo..I don't mean to toot my horn but since NO one is I'll go ahead and Blow my own trumpet :I LINDA MASERATI COCOA JUMA was a cutie..Cute as a button!!!!!! yes I said it!

Am soo looking to this weekend though...My girl Lala and I are having a joint Bday celebration so yeah the Girls and I are def gonna have fun AND OFCOURSE WITH THE FAMILY TOO!!!!

So yeah I really have nothing to say!! am ALL SMILES!!!!! ITS MY BDAY, ITS MY BDAY, ITS MY BDAY!!!! no wait...lets remix this:
1. I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying ayyooooo, its my Birthdaaaaay! am  gonna celebrate and live my life saying ayyooooooo its my birthday!

2. There goes miss Liiinnnndaaaaa....ooohh girl look at me....you don't know how good it feels to say its my Day!! there goes masseerattiiiiiiii...loving every sec of this day, oohh am on top of the world!!

Ok enuff!! thanks for the Many many txts, calls, skype msgs, fb msgs, emails..e.t.c wishing me a happy birthday! Gosh I feel loved and appreciated and no words can express how Thankful I am. Thanks for being part of this day and May the Lord God almight Bless you abunduntly...I love you ALL.

Ok home skillets..time for Birthday gal to take herself to bed now!!! GOODBYE!!!!! GOD IS GOOD PEOPLE!! GOOD IS GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment