Nov 16, 2010

A week to remember

BIG SIGH..Is friday here yet? its only Tuesday and my week is beyond CRAPPY!!!!! Join me as I complain and vent about life:

1.I am super super stressed. I know am sarcastic and I love to joke and play but seriously guys...whenver you find yourself praying please Don't forget to mention My name. And if you are the prayer-phobic type then just say something along the lines of " I hope all goes well with you Maserati". I can't remember the last time I was "normal". Io am so frustrated I could just burst. BUT...Thank "you" yeah "you"..you know yourself...for the starbucks coffee date tonight. Kinda took my mind off of crap.
 I'm just burned out and I cant take it no more!!! *tear*

2. I Have gained 12 pounds since April. 12 ya'll. Its ridiculous. Good news is I am very much at peace with the fact that I am a thick girl. its ok, its alright. I embrace my extra layers and just live with it. Excuse me while I serve icecream...BITE ME

3.ok ya'll...this is serious. I am getting these really strange messages on facebook and it just proves to me that the number of perverts is increasing at an alarming rate. Just leave me alone!!!! where are all the normal men at? and uggh Mr right better hurry up coz this mess is for donkeys!!

4. So I've been getting lots of emails  from my subscribers who most of em I have no clue who they are...about Advice on relationships, girl drama blah blah...Hmm..well I am really not eqipped with answers but I will try my best to tell you how I deal with my problems. But I gotta be honest..when it comes to relationships...oh boy am gullible and just ruthless AT THE SAME TIME!!! well I will be posting some of those questions and answers coz am sure some other readers can benefit from that.

5.Yesterday was my hair's birthday!!! I have named my hair porsche. Two months natural baby!!!!!! and oh for all them females that have been asking me about how I style my hair...I will email you guys!! Quick reminder though..I do not like the "round 70's style afro"..so just to warn you..my styles are very funky and out of the norm looking. I love that rough, cute but gangsta look. its 2010..ask Lady Gaga.

6. OMG!!! so I love bruno Mars new song.."grenade"..aaawwww...sooo cute!!! Sounds cheesy but hmm thats love right there...so here is my new fav list..ya'll better listen to these songs:
a. Rihanna ft drake..what's my name
b. black n yello- wiz khalifa
c. no hands-wale, wocka flocka and roscoe
d. Rihanna- Only girl in the world

7. Goodnight....as you can tell..I have nothing juicy to blog about..but trust me my nxt blog will blow your socks, under wear and bras off!!!! I have a migraine headache...uugghh....time to sob myself to sleep. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment