Nov 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving!!!!

Just a quick shout out to my homie GOD for giving me the gift of life! I am sooo thankful for everything you do. I am a worthless, stubborn, sinner but you still shower me with grace and give me a shot at life again. Thank you Jah! Thank you.

1. I am super thankful for my family. I love my peeps to death!! would I take a bullet for any of them...YES. without second thought. I am blessed with the best, funniest, crankiest family in the whole world. Are we perfect? Heck no!! do we argue..you betchya!! but at the end of the day...WE got each other's back!! I love ALL one million of you!! My fam is all over the world so the ones in kenya, Phillipines, London, USA, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Dubai..etc..EVERYONE!!! you rock!

2. I am thankful for my friends.Am telling you, each and everyone one of you has a role to play in my life. And I thank Jah for that. You complete my puzzle. Special extra shoutout to the following people : Gwen Artise, Patricia Biwot, Kevin Fidel Jolly ( sigh..thats my go-to guy, my ride or die homeboy ♥), Larona Williams, Titus, Tess, Sue, Brandon, Keith. Ya'll know why u got that the extra shout out. To the rest of my friends, each and every one of you is special to me. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Keyword here being FRIEND.

3.Enjoy your thanksgiving!!! Dont forget to tell your loved ones how much you love em. Life is too short!! GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!!


GOD BLESS YA'LL,

NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment