Aug 12, 2010

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!

Its 1:21 am. Am munching on white chocolate while sipping on cranberry juice. Just finished watching a good dose of Kenyan comedy on you tube. I am also jammin' to some good old soul, Hip hop  and R n B music on my Ipod. What's playing now ? Brandy's "mr Piano man" from her latest album "I'm only human". I am the type of person who just sits down and does alot of self-reflection. why? because its a requirement. When things go wrong, I have to evaluate and think things through. This week has been what I call "eye-opening week". I had my "aha" moment. I have come to realize that we tend to beat ourselves up so much for whatever bad or negative thing that happens in our lives to the point we lose focus. Listen here, sometimes its just not your fault! take a deep breath, and relax. stop trying to be God here.  Regret is the single most Stupid and useless emotion. NEVER regret! It takes you 1000 steps backwards. Press on forwards. Good riddens!!

 Have you ever  been in a situation where Every song that comes on basically talks about the situation you are going through at the moment and you just cry your heart out, sob and use a whole box of kleenex? Just incase you didnt know, I am an emotional person. Almost everything around me is based on emotions. I love unconditionally, I forgive easliy, I respect people's feelings...all that, hence the reason I expect the same from people; and thats why emotional roller coasters are never fun! I prefer the "titan" at six flags over Texas than riding a wave of melancholy or misery. It finally hit me that for almost my whole life I have been striving on making people that I love and care about happy and yet I just neglect my own happiness. It makes my day when I leave a smile on someone's face, or when I make that person laugh, or how about when warm up a child's heart. For some reason I thought by making others happy, I would automatically be happy. *eyeroll*...doesn't work like that. The only source of your happiness is YOU! take time to reflect and work on the inner self first, find that asepct of yourself that  makes that fountain of happiness overflow. I havent found mine yet but all I know is am all smiles now. For some weird reason , I see a future so bright, I need shades.

I smile for no reason sometimes.

 #Now playing  Rihanna -Cry.

No matter what is happening right now, I still Love my life. Its not perfect or anything, but am striving everyday to reach my full potential. People come and go out of my life frequently  and each person leaves an Impact that just makes me either stronger or better each day. The people in your past are not in your future for a reason; they paved your way there. Sometimes we tend to hold on to something/someone we love and cherish so much that we do not realize its actually when we learn to let go is when we will know whether or not that person was meant to be yours or not. Its only by letting go that you will either realize what you have been  missing or what you had was really special. Do not focus so much on the closed door ; look at the Gates that are about to be opened. Life is too short to be brooding over people who only value you as an option. Get out there, have fun, Enjoy life, Live a little, Explore other options and sooner or later you will realize what the true meaning of life is.

# Now playing "In the morning" by Urban mystic---that song sends chills all over my body. It gives me goosebumps. Such a sweet beautiful song. True love right there . ( Please listen to it and google the lyrics too) hhmmmmmmmmm thats good music for my soul!!!! Lord have Mercy!

P.S..I never hold grudges : Thats like letting someone live in your brain RENT FREEE!!!!! oh heck no! the economy right now is bad so do not allow that. Or better yet, drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

So yeah anyways, The whole point is I had an Epiphany! I finally smelt the friggin coffee and woke up!! I am still the Same though..just my thought process that has changed. I am going to allow myself to Connect spirtually with alot of people, I want to TRAVEL and see the world and Most importantly I want to be HAPPY ( am almost there).  I will continue to love, feel, rejoice, explore and LIVE!!!!!

# Now playing Life Jennings- Statistics..If there is ANY FEMALE out there who has not heard this song then please hurry up and listen to it. Pay attention to the Lyrics!!! This song is REAL!!!!!!

P.S I am trying to find a new fiction book to read so if you have any good recommendations please do not hesitate to email me!!! (lynn.maserati@gmail.com).

Now listening to "you pulled me through by Jeniffer hudson...this song makes me cry every single time I hear it. I can never make it without God.

NB: I'm now accepting chocolate donations. LOL. send me that Chocolate!!!!! I love Chocolate. (white cholocate preffered) Ok, ok, ok, calm down! Jeeezz!! am just kidding! but if you truly feel compelled to hook a sista up, hey who am I to turn down such a yummy treat?...Just saying. Do not get it Twisted.!







No comments:

Post a Comment