Aug 19, 2010

uuuhhhmmm..............

Whoa! What a crazy week!!!Lets just say I really appreciate sanity these days. I have been virtually insane the whole week. Where do I start? Well there is this thing that is worrying the daylights out of me....its called the pharmacy college Admission Test (PCAT). This is an exam like no other. Even though I studied am still not 100% confident in myself (which is very unlike me coz my confidence is usually on cloud 600). I really cannot see myself being anything other than a CLINICAL PHARMACIST!!! so its very important to me that I do well on this stupid test. Anyways, Saturday is the day of the test and I just Pray that The Man upstairs(God)sees me through. As if that is enough..NO! it gets worse...school starts on Monday and I have not even prepared myself for anything. grrrrr....WAIT AM NOT DONE YET!!...my pharmacy school applications are pending. havent even worked on my personal statement. There is Only one of me yet I have 10000 things to take care of. YIKES! and the "to-do" list goes on.....

Today was what you would call flat out boring...woke up at around...ok I won't say the time. So yeah , I woke up in the morning, Had fruit for breakfast (don't judge...just one of those mornings), then my friend Sharon picked me up so we could run a few errands, and by errands I mean.....never mind; girls will always be girls. I then came back home at around 1:30, had lunch (Taco bell) and just became LAZY. All I did was facebook like it was going out of style, Skyped with my cousins in the phillipines and ate pringles. At around 3 p.m things got juicy...I received this phonecall that actually made my day INTERESTING!! by interesting I mean...just flat out annoying. for those that don't know me...I really hate ignorance. There is a difference between lacking knowledge and just running your mouth talking rubbish. One more thing, I respect people regardless of their age, race, income,...whatever! So it really drives me crazy when people just choose to be insensitive and rude ON PURPOSE! Like my friend Eji would say..EHH CHINEKE OH! LORD HAVE MERCY OH! A GO DIE NAH!(nigerian accent). LOL, Eji is my homegirl...Nigeria is where she hails from. Man this girl is so cool and so honest its not even funny. She is like me...we both hate CRAP. for the sake of my sanity I won't discuss what the conversation was about. So anyways I thought to myself..hhmm..why not come up with a list of top 20 things that really turn you into a ticking time bomb?..not a bad idea right? ok so here we go:

TOP 20 things that I cannot stand NO MATTER WHAT:

1.Rudeness, arrogance and ignorance.

2. Insincerity

3. Manipulative people

4. Fake friendships (my oh my..I could write 100 novels about fake friendships! I hate them!)

5. Pride...Guess why Lucifer was expelled from heaven? Now you know why? good. Keep up with that Pride and see where life will take you.

6. Very Loud people ---Can you just please turn it down a notch? I can't just have ear plugs everytime am around you! JEEZ!

7. People who use facebook CONSTANLY to publicize their Private life. I swear, facebook is like getting front row seats and backstage passes to people's private life. There is no harm in telling the world about what you think is interesting in your life but come on..do we really have to know that you were wearing a pink victoria's secret bra that cost you 200 dollars? NO! uughhh CROOKS!!

9. Nagging people...NKT!

10. Mr. or Ms. Me too -- for example, "I really love bleu cheese crumbles on my salad" Really? Me too!!! especially when its melted!..uuhhmm what? Bleu cheese DOES NOT MELT!! ok?... Sighs

11. Fake christians.

12. Poor hygiene/dirtiness (gross)

13. Ego-centrics and Ego-ethnics ---Listen here, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU!!!! we are all different individuals so please learn to just not have this "I'm better than you" attitude". Its so shady.

14.Men who dress like they just came from mining gold and silver or stealing the rainbow from the sky....sigh...why do you have to have grills in your mouth, 20 pieces of jewelry, jeans embroided with jewelry and a shirt with Shiny writings, or embroidery? then top it off with a RED belt that has a HUGE SILVER SKull as a buckle and YELLOW shoes made from alligator skin? SMH! LADIES!! You thougt you were safe right? NO. Girls that Dress like they just came out of mommy's womb really annoy the heck of out me. Its ok to dress "sexy" but whoa!!! Everything in moderation, including moderation!

15.People who curse WAY TOO MUCH!---cursing, is not cute. yeah I know sometimes we let out the occasional "WTF?" but dang..when you have someone bleeping 99% of the time then you my friend are not cool.

16. gossipers and rumor mongers! (get a hobby) and if you can't find a hobby then GO DIG GRAVES!

17.The know-it-alls...who needs a library when you could just call these people.

18.People who do not make an effort of taking care of the body God gave them.

19.Wanna-be's ---just be yourself.

20. PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY TRY TO PUT YOU DOWN!!

Bye for now! ♥

P.S. Horrible week =STRESS!!!...and I miss my Late grandma. I can't believe its been almost 7 years. I miss you dearly. ♥♥♥♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment