Aug 6, 2010

Crawl before you walk !

This is the beginning of a journey..a journey into the world of a lady with a young spirit and an old soul. Who is this Lady? Its ME!!! My Name is Linda...mostly known as Lynn. Kenya is where I call home. If I could describe myself in one word, I would say am unique. I do believe and Trust in God : Just thought I would make that known. I have one amazing brother, three beautiful sisters, numerous Aunties and Uncles and about a whole nation of cousins. Family means everything to me. I tend to be overambitious sometimes but hey thats a good thing right? When asked what I love I usually say Science and Music. Yes I have a potential of being nerdy. I'm not really the creative type, hence the reason I'm a science major (Pre-pharmacy to be exact). I mean why do I have to know what  was on Picasso's mind while painting? Or even Try to figure out Why Romeo's love for Juliet was so intriguing? Like seriously? That stuff makes my head hurt. Just give me facts ;thats why I love Science. In four years I will be a certified drug dealer (Pharmacist). Do not  Freak out....I will be the good drug dealer, you know the kind that says hey do you need some acetaminophen ( tylenol)? get the picture? GOOD! You know I could go on and on about me, but hey as time goes, You will get to know more about me.

 Sidenote :  Hey, Wasn't I just adorable as a kid? Well, whether or not you agree with me I think I was as cute as button!! aawwwwwww.* sigh* 

 So what made me start blogging? hhhmmmm, "If some one can do it.. you can learn to do it too - Anthony Robbins"...thats one of my favorite quotes. Instead of keeping a journal, I decided I wanted to share my thought, experiences, personal life, milestones, e.t.c with the world. Basically I will be talking about my day to day life, and issues that face young women in today's soceity.  Please feel free to leave comments, ideas, suggestions. Do not forget to be respectful and mindful. Internet ettiquette is important as well. Well.. since this is my first time blogging, be patient with me. Thats why the title of today's post was crawl before you walk.

Welcome to my world people!!!

P.S. I have been told by almost everyone I come across that I am very Intelligent. I thank God for that Everyday! And I also tend to be overly sarcastic sometimes! ( Blame it on the apple juice).

2 comments: