Aug 29, 2010

Its a wrap!!!!!

Its 10:12 p.m. on a Sunday night. I've opted not to go out just because I do not want to! I spent most of my day "out there" and I just want to relax. What else have I opted NOT to do? STUDY!!!! why????? Because I will do plenty of that this whole coming week. I'm nibbling on Lindt Swiss Chocolate (yummmmmmyyyyy), and sipping on Passion fruit juice. I'm also craving for fried chicken but since I no longer want my hips to be any wider...am curvy enough..I opted to have salad for dinner instead....aaawwww isn't that just amazing???..yeah whatever. Speaking of food.....you have got to try this place out: its called cafe Istanbul...its a Turkish reastaurant. The food is GREAT!!! infact Great is an understatement. Authentic, Turkish food at its best. There is a new one at the shops at legacy in plano (If you live in the DFW area) and theres one in Dallas...check it out!!!! I love trying out food from different countries so might as well join this bandwagon!!

AUGUST!!! what a month!!! the BEST thing that happened this month was my Mommy's birthday!!! Brup! brup!! That girl is getting younger each year! :) LOL. Other than that its been quite an interesting adventure! Lots of changes in my so called life! And oh..ofcourse my siblings are catching up with me! My Brother is now in 9th grade..unbelievable....He was just 2 the other day!! ugghh and my sisters are in 5th grade! now thats  what I call KIDS GROWING LIKE WEEDS!!....school for me is great so far but I've also had my own setbacks! I feel like I have worked sooooo hard and now that am this close to going to Pharmacy school..everything is falling apart; AND THATS HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLES!!! Good news is am not about to give up and Will not give up. Will just take everyday at a time and see where God leads me. YES I said God. Am one of those Strong God believers! I trust in Him, I depend on Him, I call upon Him, I Cry to Him..ok you get the point. HE is the focal centerpiece in my life.  I know lately I haven't really been paying attention to my spiritual life but am making a new commitment.

ALL I want in my life right now is to do What God wants me to do. I Want to be an example to Eveyone around me and I want my actions to be acts of kindness, love and respect. I've come to realize that if you focus too much on who does what to you, you will end up going insane. This is what you do...Love those that love you, and pray for those that DO NOT LOVE YOU ( notice I didnt use the word enemies coz thats a strong word).Do not worry about who says what..you really cannot and will not control what people think or say about you. Above all..know who your true friends are. When things are great, everyone will be around you. Dude and Dudette..do not be fooled. The true test comes when you are going through a hard time. your true friends will be crying with you..and the fake ones?..they will NOWHERE to be seen. Let me just clarify something...I really Do not want anyone to help me with my situation. sometimes all I want is just someone to talk to, and someone to tell me its gonna be alright. SO if you CANNOT be with me in my worst times, then you sure as heck DO NOT DESERVE MY BEST. But hold your horses...what would Jesus do? YEP YEP!! HOLLA!!! see am still gonna be there for you even when I know deep down you are the fakest friend I have ever had. Thats me! I forgive! I cry, build a bridge, and get over it!!
So, to ALL my Family....I LOVE YOU ALL! am pretty much pudding with no sugar without you guys!! TO all my "TRUE FRIENDS"...you guys are just amazing! No words can decribe how much I appreciate you; and Finally To ALL THE FAKE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE...I love you too. without your fakeness, I would not know who is real and who is not. But I have nothing against you. I still love everyone in my life more than a fat kid loves food!

September is almost here!! new month, new attitude, new swagga! NO DRAMA ( am allergic to B.S). ...If you need a friend, or a shoulder to cry on...HOLLA AT YOUR GIRL MASERATI!! I sure will be more than willing to be there for you (within reason). The coolest thing : I will begin training for my half-marathon (yes 13.1 miles) , which I will be running in December to help benefit Texas scottish Rite Children's Hospital ( Did I mention I love Charity events?).

sidenote : 42 days till Grandpa arrives from Kenya!!! am sooooo excited!! its been 5 years man!!!! Come on Now!! We are READY FOR YOU!!!!! The day he arrives..I will officially become a big kid..the spoiling begins again. either way..I wove you vewy much gwandpa!!! (baby talk).

P.S. Organic chemistry II is killing me Man. I mean like seriously....the price am paying to get that Doctor of pharmacy degree and Wear that Pharmacist coat is NOT FUNNY!!!! but whoa!!! that six figure starting salary keeps me going like an energizer bunny.

Song of the day : Usher ft Jay-Z -"Hot Tottie" -------hot, hot, hot song!!! ha..actually SOMEONE told me they needed a hot toddy....*wink, wink*......ok people DO NOT jump into conclusions or assume anything. If you are in doubt about what am talking about just ASK. ....I wonder if am the hot toddy this person was referring to...oh Well.....bahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

13 comments:

  1. Hello cutie pie...I love reading your blogs so much. You always keeping it real and funny. By the way just incase no one has told you...you are a great writer. you are doing so good for a first time blogger. Keep up the good work and your loving spirit. You are such a beautiful, extremely intelligent, unique young lady. YOu inspire beyond being just a sweet, loving friend. Keep the blogs coming!! and all the best in your pharmacy school plans! I see a bright future ahead of you and if you keep up the god character, I don't see why any Man would not want to marry you. Thanks for being a great friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LYNN...yup, yup! am loving reading your blogs miss maserati. Girl, like you have no idea how great of a person you are!! Truly blessed to have you as friend in my life! I love how you talk about everyday issues inyour life, yet at the same time I can relate to these issues because we all go thru these things. Miss you lotz buddy and am super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats my Maserati..or should I say Evelyn Salt? LMAO! Love you girl. YOu rock! you too classy for life chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunner!!!!!...Gosh you are awesome! you like my baby sis, my homegirl, m buddy! love your personality, good heart and your charming attitude. above all you are beutiful..oth physically and on the inside. Keep those blogs coming hottie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I love the blogs!!!!! you the coolest bestie!!!!!! and girl..I saw them pictures from that weekend ya'll went out...girl you looking good!!!!! those legs, that pretty face and that...ok...LOL let me stop. you are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply Kenya's Finest! actually Africa's finest! you the best of both worlds! by the way...we need to have a coffee date soonest!! miss you morest chica! love you bestie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ANDREW...hello there handsome! LOL..aww thanks buddy! thank you for being my friend too! you rock!
    AMBER..you my girl for life! thanks for the support! Love you morest!!!
    JENNY..its both! LOL but I like maserati better. girl you crazy!! and Me loves you too miss attitude. LMAO!
    COLINS..Thanks Homie!!! now you know you are awesome too!! and thanks for the compliments!!
    KEN...wassup fool..hahahah.. you my crazy fluffy bunny. and dude those pics are just....never mind but aye thanks man! I got it from my mama!!!
    BRENDA....Love u morest! and we will meet soonest! Starbuck or seattles best? lets go to Java cafe this time! we gotta catch up big head!!! LOL and if am kenya's finest then you are the whole universe's finest!! *wink*

    THANK YOU ALL. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl..why is ochem kicking your butt? you too smart cutie..just focus! aye..if I made it to medical school and i aint that smart then you will pass ochem...call me if you need help aiight?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colins..coz Ochem 2 is harder than ochem 1 and aye you know i'll be working hard! got too many people telling me to not give up and you very well I dnt quit. And yes hun..will call you if I need help. I need to hear all about med school too...will call you Tomorrow your time! I hope you loving Washington, D.C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. JAVA CAFE' FOO....YEAH!!!!!!!!! IMMA TXT/CALL YOU MISS HOT LEGS!!! AYE NICK SAID ITS NOT FAIR THAT YOU GOT THE HOTTEST LEGS!!! YOU KNOW NICK IS CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brenda..LOL..ok Java it is!! and yep call me! Tell Nick he is crazy! both of you are crazy anyways!! Noting special about my legs...ya'll need glasses or something!!! hahah but thanks!!! once again..I got it from my MAMA!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joseph's Hot tottie!!!!! hey..I havent heard from you in forever! you nad Joseph, ME and MaryAnne should go on double dates soon. And I dnt know what Breanda be talking about coz u aint only Kenya's finest! you Ghana's finest too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicholas....uuuhhhhhhmmmmm....WOW! am speechless. ok so yeah been lost coz I was studying for PCAT and stuff ..sorry about that!!! as for the rest of your coment..I have got nothing to say! All i can say is WOW. LOL

    ReplyDelete