Dec 13, 2010

Life's hurdles

BIG SIGH...There comes a time when life just throws lemons at you. But in my situation, life is not throwing those lemons..it is HURLING them at my family and I. So what do you do? well you make lemonade right? RIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT...thats easy to say.

I would like to kindly ask you to consider my family and I in your prayers. If you are one of those individuals that don't believe prayer then just have us in your thoughts and wish us well. uuhhhmm I guess the devil looked around and just decided to invade the Juma family. Gosh this hurts so bad. I usually hate talking about my trials and tribulations but this is just too much and its all happenning AT ONCE!! But I guess GOD knows why, and I believe everything happens for a reason. So My humble prayer is may God's will be done!!

Never underestimate these words: When it rains it pours.

On that note...I won't be blogging for a while. I just need time to let this shit sink in my head and just let everything out. So feel free to email me, facebook me, call me, text me, whatever..Anything you find suitable.

A great saying on Life's hurdles : "Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them." Author Unknown .

No comments:

Post a Comment