Dec 30, 2010

DEUCES 2010

Hello Earthlings, and home skillets!!! I hope each and everyone of you enjoyed their christmas holidays! 
2010 is coming to an end (about time). I really can't say 2010 has been the best year of my life because I would be lying! Were there any challenges? OH YES! were there any good times? HECK YEAH!  I'm not a huge fan of new year's resolutions because truth be told those resolutions are hardly met...well am speaking for myself here. If there's anyone out there who meets every single resolution at the end of the year then Kudos to you! May the pigs with you and let it be known that you are bomb.com!

So before we start 2011..If its in God's plan ....I've got a few things to let out of my chest ( just incase I drop dead at 11:59 on december 31st) :
1. To My family ...love you! 
2. To ALL MY TRUE  AND BEST FRIENDS ...Thank you so much for being part of my life. Thank you for putting up with my moodiness, and craziness sometimes and just standing by me through thick and thin ....This only applies to those who actually matter. some of you willl read and go aaawwww and you know very well you avoided me when I needed you the most or you just became lame and thought you''re  too cool for me and decided to just..I don't know.....*sigh*...anyways... well pppsshhh Guess what?......Never mind.
3.To all the Fake people....I still got some love left in me for you. so if are ever in need...just holla at your girl. If I am in a position where I can help I will, And if am not able to...atleast I will hand you tissue to wipe your tears!
4.To everyone else whom I haven't met personally but you stop by my facebook page or status update  and leave a comment...Thanks!!!
5. To all my stalkers...GET A LIFE! here are a few options: lock yourself up in a water bottle and drown, jump in the lake and disappear, get 10 jobs to keep you busy....go for a walk and never come back..ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM ME!
6. To anyone I wronged....I AM SO SORRY! lets have a fresh start shall we?
8. Let's have a toast for the douche bags, the liars and all the bastards that just brought nothing but misery to my life! And lets have a special toast to the lucky dude that will have me...I know some Ladies are frustrated coz Prince Charming  hasnt' arrived yet...chill..he is on his way...Maybe his Horse is tired, Maybe he is lost and went to Timbuktu instead, Maybe he stopped At Kentucky Fried chicken....or if he is like mine..he is In Africa, and HE IS WALKING TO AMERICA!!!..yeah you get the point! Enough with the sarcasm....or as Kenyans  love to put it..."OMG YOU ARE SO IRONIC".....NKT! Irony and sarcasm are two different things!

Major changes have got to be made in 2011. Toxic people in my life will be non existent to me. With that being said..If you do not hear from me it simply means you are part of the change! I will basically be the same person, if you know what I mean, BUT I just wont tolerate some things! 

I wish you all a happy new year, Filled with nothing but blessings from GOD. Put God first and you will amazed at what he will do for you. May God be with you all and your families. If we don't meet in 2010, God willing we will see each other next year, and if we don't then We shall meet in heaven. Hell is no place for me! Texas heat taught me that the only place to be is heaven..there is Jesus, fruits, vegetables, Air conditioning! ( No pizza though). Anyways, TOODLES and may GOD''S BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU ALL.

NAMASTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment