Oct 3, 2010

Random Post * Yawn*

Everyday Is a learning day for me. Each day that passes by, you get wiser (or dumber) depending on how you value yourself and the experiences you go through, So here is a basic rant about my week thus far and a totally random post :

1. Its 12:04 am and I still have a TON of Organic chem HW to do. sigh..what happenned to life? I miss the days when problems means, falling off your bike, or getting mad coz mommy didnt buy you that pink dress with a big bow on it.

2. Friendship : the most misunderstood word in the dictionary. LOVE: the most abused word in the whole universe. Here is the deal...being passive agrresive is not cute. If you have a problem with me, or If I, at any point offended you in any way [am not perfect, and i dnt intentionally hurt people, am human for crying out loud]..just come to my face and tell me hey this is whats up. DNT talk behind my back, dnt complain to third parties who have no meaning at all in my life. If you are shy or scared or whatever, shoot me an email or something...just saying.

3.I hate everything about everything sometimes. I hate mind games, I hate stupid lies, I hate guys that think they have swagga when they have nothing @ all, I hate fake people, I hate backstabbers and rumor mongers, I hate users, BUT What I hate the most is when you insult my inteligence or Play with my emotions. NO, NO, NO, DO not mistake me for that X-box game you got for xmas. Just keep it real.

4. GOD is GREAT!!!! I cannot and will not live without him. his mercies keep raining down on me like a flood!!!

5. There's a battlefield in my head right now. See, lately I've been really conflicted about my role as a woman. I've never been the Chic who HAS to have a guy by her side; am too focused on school and I I think I gotta find that balance. But here's the thing. You meet a dude, You like his personality, his swagga is on point, you study the way he talks, his background, where he lives and you conclude ok I think am liking this fella and I want to know him better. Oh boy, This is where the conflict comes within me. While I do believe that its ok to let a guy know that you are interested in them, you should let the guy pursue you. A minister by the name of Perry Noble put it brilliantly in his blog called " Four things single girls should know". He said " Girls chase boys but Women wait to be pursued". That quote hit me like a ton of bricks. It silenced every nagging thought and every well meaning piece of advice I had received from friends urging me to "Just call him" or " Make the first move" or "Be aggressive". There is a reason why the word of God says " He who finds a wife finds a good thing..." .The emphasis is on the word "He" and " find". Not "She" but "He". From time we have heard that women are the "gatherers" and men are the "hunters". Many times, I battle with the feeling of having to do something, say something, make something happen to get that individuals attention. But everytime I am at the cusp of doing something that could be potentially humiliating, the small voice of calm says " Be Still and know that I am God". I will leave it at that for now.

6. Isnt it funny how we girls always want that "one" guy who isnt even good for you? I mean like the saying goes, there are many fish in the sea but we just want that ONE Fish. COME ON!!!...am so glad am done with that mess. Ladies...give that "other" guy a chance. he might not be the most good looking fella, or heck maybe he is a little below your standards but MAYBE just MAYBE he is the guy for you. Enough with being treated like crap and taking it just coz we are "in love". NO, a good man respects his girlfriend. PERIOD! no ifs, ands or buts about it.

7. The PCAT scores came in last saturday... WOW!!!!

8. 9 more days till Grandpa is here...aaawww....

9. Congrats to my homie Brandon on Proposing to  his Girlfriend!!! HE IS ENGAGED!!!!! aaawww...wedding day TBA soon.

10. I have a stalker!!!!! Thank God I blocked his number!!!

Song of the day : "only girl in the world" by Rihanna.

P.S : I do not like jelly beans any more...... good news is I HAVE A PET MONKEY NOW!!!!!! [ insider].

No comments:

Post a Comment