Jan 30, 2011

Life thus far........

I'm sure you guys have been wondering what planet I moved to...Yeah I seriously need to step up my blogging game. Its not laziness...its just I  have so much going on in my life right now...its just riduculous! Anywho...I sure hope each and everyone of you has been well.

The most burning question I have been getting is "what have you been up to?"
I can't really tell you everything I've been up to but there's been lots of self-discovery, growth, ups, downs...the list goes on.....
1.I have some really exciting stuff...but no I won't share it at the moment so yeah...BUMMER
2.Lately my family has been talking to me about marriage.....touchy subject to me...But anyways, hey am 24, and they just think am approaching that age where I should be in a "serious" exclusive relationship....I will stop at that.
3.There is a HIGH possibility I will be changing majors....I've done some serious soul searching and I might just do it! Nothing drastic....still a health science major but just a different field...Cows never choose to be hamburgers, hence sometimes Life's situations just can't be avoided....
4. I Think I've ran out of middle fingers to show the devil...That monster never knows went to stop...
5.A fitness regimen would do wonders for my thick frame right now...
6.There is a high possibility I might start another blog...geared mostly towards beauty, fashion, health, women issues, and my new "passion"...details coming soon...
7.Quick shout out to Ben and Wanjira (in kenya) ...congrats on your engagement.....NOw when All my highschool friends are getting married, engaged and having babies....Time for me to do we call wake the fudge up!
8.When friends magically change for the worst and just act like they better than you, or you have to kiss their behind..then its time to let go....Shout out to all these people..I don't kiss a$$...its best we part...DEUCES!
9.Tommorow's blog will blow your mind...
10. Stay safe..its about to freeze up in here...come tuesday some of ya'll will be skiing and sledding to work! stay warm by ALL means....Whatever that means to you.

NAMASTE.


No comments:

Post a Comment