Apr 6, 2011

Affairs and such Matter

According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary:

Monogamy :  The Condition or practice of having a single mate during a period of time OR the state or custom of being married to one person at a time.

I'm not married and never have. But from what I understand, Marriage is a sacred institution where two people decide to spend the rest of their lives together, start a family.....yadda yadda. Prior to marriage there's dating, then a relationship, then courting, then engagement then Viola' the beautiful matrimony. One would think that before someone decides to get married they're absolutely sure this "mate" is their one and only right? There is a fine line between "being faithful" and "having an affair". I'm afraid I've seen quite a number of married men do cross border violations. Is it that these Men have no idea about the sanctity of marriage? OR is their wife THAT bad in bed. People cheat for various reasons, I'm very much aware of that. BUT still doesn't make it right. I know Women cheat too but that's for a whole different day.

It saddens me when I hear stories about men who were out there Spending their wives' nursing money on other women. Most of the time these Men won't let the chic know that they're married. Some of them will actually be honest and say they're married but want an exciting sex life because to them fresh coochies are their thing. So basically the sole purpose of  their wive's coochie is to store the sperm deposited and carry babies OR fill in the vacancy whenever they haven't gone out there to hunt and prey on younger, tighter coochies. I mean seriously, poor women, now we have an expiry date,and our value depreciates with age. Welcome to Patriarchy.

I had this interesting debate with a friend  that said  Men should look for women they want to have kids with, and women they want to love. He said One women cannot perform both duties and that We, Women don't have the ability to be Mothers AND turn our men on EVERY SINGLE TIME and keep the fire burning. What I got out of his radical opinion was that this man is an idiot. It might make a lot of sense to many but I was perplexed and irked.

Here's a quote from this pro-polygamist/ promoter of  all Man-whore activities :

"Women would be much happier if they accepted that monogamous relationships are abnormal. Polygamy being reinstated as a Western norm would get rid of a lot of social issues. It would probably save the institution of marriage.Put it this way, it’s only looked down upon because of economic modernisation. Monogamy started being promoted, when economic development meant the upkeep of many wives became economically unfeasible. So they started to promote, monogamy as the superior marital arrangement. People now believe that polygamy is backwards because of mind control…. When really if you can afford many wives and mistresses and you love them all equally, what’s the problem? Western snobbery is what prevents people from seeing polygamy as an ideal…."


Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.................That's all I got from the statement above. So I then asked him

"So you would be cool with being one of three husbands/ extra-marital partners then? As long as your wife loved all three of you equally and could afford all of you then let's just say Polandry should be legalized and accepted. She could just use one of you as a baby making machine, the other for romance, and the other for strictly wild sex.I'm all about equality"


Then he responded

" Well, I'm speechless. I give up on you. Get your Brilliant ass out of my face."

I laughed so hysterically my ovaries and fallopian tubes did a flip.


Here's the deal. This is what Linda thinks, I might be wrong but hey I stand corrected: Marriage is a legal contract between you, God, The State and your wife. Its a promise. Never underestimate the words "Till death do us part" and "With this ring, I thee wed". If you're not ready for commitment then please stay in the dating world. That's where you belong. The most beautiful thing in the world is when someone chooses to commit themselves solely to one person because they believe that person is so special and worth they're sacrifice. I don't see why anyone would want to share their genitalia with a whole lot of people. My Vagina is like my golden property. I've got to keep the value. I wish all Men and women thought the same way about their sausages and sushis. But oh well, To each, his own. I Don't even like sharing my clothes, so sharing my man?....hahahahahahahhaa*Wendy Williams evil laugh* That's asking more than I could ever handle. *kisses teeth*.

Monogamy =  hard work, sanctity, commitment but the outcome is stability, emotional and spritual peace and happiness. (If you are with the right person that you're meant to be with)

Polygamy = VERY STRANGE. Just a fancy word for whore.

But hey, That's just my opinion. What do I know?


Peace, Love, joy,

NAMASTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment